First see Ten Photos will make to fall in love with Multan City....
|Services Club Multan|
|Sadique Ali Shehzad Art Gallery|
|Shah Yusuf Gardezi Tomb Multan|
|Multan Fort Kohna|
|Tomb Mai Maharban 1000 years old|
|Tomb Shah Rukne Alam 700 year old|
|Char Minar Masjid Multan|
|Masjid Allah o Akbar and Chowk Ghanta Ghar Clock Tower Multan|
|Shrine of Bahaudin Zikarya Multan 800 years old|
|Monument of Birthplace of Ahmad Shah Abdali on Abdali Road Multan|
First thing to do is to visit Qilla Kohna or Fort Kohna, Multan and the first twelve things in this list below are inside that fort and few of then are inside Qasim Bagh which is a garden inside fort.
- Shrine of Shah Rukne Alam, in Fort Kohna Multan 1335 AD
- Shrine of Bahaudin Zikarya, in Fort Kohna, Multan 1170AD
- Damdama (or Dam Dama) a high place to defend the city now used to view city inside Fort Kohna Multan
- Art Gallery on Damdama of Fort Kohna Multan
- Qasim Bagh, a garden and park inside Fort Kohna, Multan
- Monument of Lt. Patrick Van Alexander Agnew inside Qasim Bagh in Fort Kohna Multan.
- Old Zamzama? Cannon in Fort Kohna Multan
- Bab e Qasim or Qasim Gate of Fort Kohna, the only one of four existing gate of Fort Kohna Multan
- An old Jet Fighter of Pakistan Air Force parked in Qasim Bagh for children in Fort Kohna Multan
- Shrine of Shah Bukhari in Fort Kohna Multan
- Ibne Qasim Cricket Stadium (Multi use stadium) inside Fort Kohna Multan
- Barood Khan (Gunpowder store) now called Nigar Khana (Art store) inside Fort Kohna Multan
- Feed the pigeons at Fort Kohna Multan
- Ruins of Parhaland Temple in Fort Kohna Multan
- Food Street of Multan, Fort Kohna Old Cricket Stadium Multan
- Shopping embroidery in Hussain Agahi Bazar Multan
- Rahim Center the Center of Embroidery and Khusa Shoes of Multan at Hussaun Agahi
- Ghanta Ghar or Clock Tower of Multan
- Shrine of Shah Shams Sabzwari, Baba Safra Road, Multan 1330 AD
- Ramada Hotel and Restaurant, Abdali Road Multan
- Shopping at Abdali Road Multan Chen One Tower, United Mall,
- Shrine of Shah Yousaf Gardezi, Bohar Gate, Multan
- Shrine of Mai Maharban, Fawara Chowk, near Children Complex, Multan 1140 AD
- Multani Sohan Halwa at Muhalla Qadirabad, near Children Complex Multan
- Faseel or City Wall of Multan or Mooltan from Haram Gate to Delhi Gate
- Khuni Burj or Bloody Bastion of Faseel i Multan
- Bohar Gate, Multan
- Haram Gate, Multan
- Delhi Gate, Multan
- Shrine of Shah Ali Akbar, Suraj Miani Multan
- Shrine of Mother of Shah Ali Akbar, Suraj Miani Multan 1540 AD
- Shrine Musa Pak Shaheed Multan 1616 A.D.
- Shrine Khawaja Awais Kagha 1300 A.D.
- Shopping embroidery and cloth in Chowk Bazar Multan
- Zanzibar Hotel, Abdali Road Multan
- Shopping embroidery etc in Sadar Bazar Multan Cantt
- Pathway Hotel Multan Cantt
- Yadgar i Shuhada Park and Monument, Sher Shah Road, Multan
- Cantt Garden Multan
- Shrine Bibi Pak Daman 1295 A.D. Dera Basti Multan
- Shrine Sakhi Yahya Nawab 1618 A.D.
- Shrine Shah Hussain Sadozai 1626 AD Abdali Road Multan
- Shrine Inayat Wilayat 1658 A.D. inside Haram Gate Multan
- Shrine Nawab Saeed Khan Qureshi 1677 A.D.
- Shrine Hafiz Jamal 1811 A.D. Hafiz Jamal Road Multan
- Shrine Mian Dalair Banga Balail 1832 A.D. Delhi Gate Multan
- Shrine Allah Dad Gurmani 1851 A.D. Chowk Shaheedan Multan
- Shrine Shah Ali Mardan 1865 A.D. Chowk Shaheedan Multan
- Shrine Hamid Shah Gillani 1934 A.D.
- Shrine Luddan Kuddan Under Construction inside Pak Gate Multan
- Shrine Shah Dana Shaheed 1270 A.D . Haram Gate Multan
- Services Club or Multan Garrison Mess MGM 1880 AD in Multan Cantt
- Mosque or Masjid Ali Wali Khan
- CSD Park and CSD Plaza Multan Cantt
- Malik Allah Wasaya Fish Restaurant - Khuni Burj Multan
- Ali Muhammad Khan Masjid
- Shapes Gym and Restaurant Multan
- Burger King (First in Punjab) Gulgasht Avenue Multan
- KFC Multan Cantt
- Pizza Hut, Gulgasht Multan
- Masoom's Cafe Gulgasht Multan
- Gloria Jean's Coffee, Gulgasht Multan
- SubWay, Gulgasht Multan and Multan Cantt Branches
- Dilmeer Peera House and Lassi Drink Multan Cantt
- Hardees, Gulgasht Multan
- Shah Jahan Restaurant , Gulgasht, Multan
- Eat Multani Mangoes in Summer
- Eat Kinoos (Special Oranges) in Winter
- Al Majlis Event Comlex Industrial Estate Multan
- Multan Tea House
- Bali Tea House Eid Gah Multan Cantt Multan
- Munir Tea Stall, Quaid e Azam Shopping Center Multan Cantt Multan
- Ruins of Suraj Kund Temple, The ancient Sun Temple at Purana Shujabad Road Multan
- Monument of Shah Shamas Tabrez at Suraj Kund Temple
- Monument of Muhammad Bin Qasim at Vihari Chowk
- International Cricket Stadium Multan
- Ahmad Shah Abdali's Birthplace Monument
- Sadiq Ali Shehzad Art Gallery Hassan Parwana Road Multan
How to spend 5 Days in MultanDay 1
Goto Fort Kohna Multan, see Tombs of Bahaudin Zikarya and Tomb Shah Rukne Alam see Art GAllery on damdama and Arts inside old Barood Khana. See old cannon in police station and an old stadium inside fort. Got Qasim Bagh inside fort and see ruind of an ancient temple named Parhaland Mandir. See Ghanta Ghar chowk and clock tower from roof of Art Gallery in Multan fort. Eat Naveed biryani from ghanta ghar and get it better packed.
Dont forget to feed pigeons all around the fort.
You can start a drive from Chowk Kumharanwala and come to Pul Mouj Darya and then goto left and reach Children Complex Hospital and buy Multani Sohan Halva from there. From here start round around old city clockwise or anticolockwise is your choice watch all Gates of Multan and Khoni Burj, namely Bohar Gate, Haram Gate, Delhi Gate (existing) and Lohari Gate, Pak Gate, Dolat gate (non existing). Buy delecious fish from khoni burj named Allah Wasaya Fish. Better get it packed.
Goto Chaman Zar Askari lake wash fish eating popcorns, get rides if you like, and paddle boats. Come to Cantt food street huts nearby and eat outdoors. Get something from fort bakers if you like. Goto nearby Yadgar Shaheedan Park Sher Shah Road Cantt. See beautiful yadgar monuent. Come to nearby CSD plaza and have shopping around these shops.
All above things are at walking distance to eachother.
Take a long drive towards River Chenab (>10km) on Muzafar Garh Road and have boating or play volleyball or bedminton on chenab river bank and then eat from Billay Da Dera or Dera Inn on bypass road.
Or you have long drive towards sutluj (=80km) on Bahawalpur road. See greenry around this patch of drive and at end you can goto Noor Mahal inside Bahawalpur or may take turn back from River Sutlaj and eat from famous restaurants of highway namely Mushtarka Balochistan Hotel (enjoy sitting with pillows) or Hotel Taj (fantastic food paratha with handi) or luxury Libra food and wonderful location.
Reserved for Shopping? Dont forget to buy Multani Khussa (shoes) and world famous embroidery. Goto cantt bazar and plazas of cantt (Sadar Multan) to have quality and many brands. Want more stuff and enjoy old bazar Hussain Agahi near Ghanta Ghar Multan.
You can taste Sharif Plaza at kachehry chowk Multan and get lot of stuff there.
If you only like national international brands then goto Nawa Sherher Abdali road and clean shopping at Cheone Plaza and United Mall. Eat at Indulge inside Chenone Tower. Watch Multan Institute of Cardiology from glass windows of Indulge restaurant. And see monement of birth of Ahmad Shah Abdali nearby these malls. Abdali road hosts luxury hotels and restaurants of Ramada Multan and Zanzibar Multan.
Multan is incomplete if you dont taste at Bosan Road and Gulgusht. Pizza Hut, Jhok candle light dinner, Masoom's Cafe, Gloria Jeans. Gol Bagh. Life of Chungi No 6 Bazars.
If get some time then take a look around drive across Nishtar Medical College Clock Tower (Working and looks beautiful in evening) Shah Shams Tabrez historical tomb, historic Eidgah mosque at Khanewal road,
If you make a plan to stop then. Children's favorite Jinnah Water Park New Multan or Ali Baba games at Bussiness Plaza Bosan Road make them happy. Or see art of BZU or see beautiful Sculptures of Sadiq Ali Shehzad in Art Gallery of Arts Council Multan
Other Lists for Things to do in Multan
The above list is a mixture of things Shrines, Historic things, Temples, Eating things and eating places, Shopping and markets, Everyday life and many others. Some people are more interested in some particular things than others. So I have separate lists of these things. Visit the links below.
- List of all Historic Places in Multan
- List of Historic Tombs and old Shrines in Multan according to date as old is gold
- List of Shopping places in Multan
- List of Historic Mosques / Masjid in Multan
- List of non Muslim places of worship in Multan Historic Temples Churches etc
- List of Foods and Eating places in Multan
- List of Cinema Houses in Multan
- List of Flyovers Underpasses and Bridges in Multan
- List of Major roundabouts in Multan
- List of Parks, Stadiums, and Gardens in Multan
- List of Hotel in Multan
- List of Hospitals in Multan
- List of Sister Cities of Multan
- List of Songs about Multan
- List of Good professors in Multan
- List of International Cricket Matches played in Multan
- List of Cemeteries in Multan
- Things To Do In Fort Kohna Multan
- Things To Do Dear Bast near Chowk Shah Abbas Multan
- Things To Do on Abdali Road Multan
- Things To Do Inner Walled City Multan called Andron Sheher Multan
- Things To Do near Chowk Fawara Abdali Road Multan
- Things To Do Pul Moj Darya Multan
- Things To Do Multan Cantt
- Things To Do on Chowk Shaheedan Multan